Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thymos V

The Elder Tree told me that to talk to Thymos I had to find the beings that its made out of. Judging by the tree's talk I believe Somnam might be one of those, but I'm not sure. The tree told me that the beings that make up Thymos have a tendency to be mysterious beings that are not in the norm. The Thymos parts transcend reality and existence in general, they are beings that could be described as titans, beings more powerful than the gods themselves. Well, if Thymos is a being made out of, according to the tree two or more parts then Thymos might be the thing that could defeat KHAOS. The tree told me that Sam, whoever that is, brought the beings that make out Thymos in order to try to balance the world out. Gracious, the one we were trying to find in here is one of those beings.
Thymos is my one hope to get out of here as far as I know.
The tree waved me goodbye, a few months ago I might have found that strange, but after all I've been trough a talking tree is just another day.

"Remember son, Thymos may be hard to find and even harder to talk to"

I'm beginning to doubt I'll survive to see the universe ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment