Tuesday, August 21, 2012

RETURN

Alright, this is Pandora, yes Pandora as in Pandora Paradox.
A lot of things has happened since Arch wrote that last post.

To sum it up...in three key points.


  • Arch made a deal with a magical cat named Jack to bring me back to life or back to my regular human form, which cost me my changeling ability, which I guess is OK, I just have to get used to being permanently in this female body. Anyway...
  • What happened next was that Arch instead of being the cat's slave for the next five decades offered to be turned into The Archangel again...which sucks...
  • Jack did me a favor and brought me back to the real world along with everyone else. I don't owe him anything since he felt a bit guilty for turning my friend into Lovecraft's abomination again.


It may not seem like a lot, but it took a while...anyway I'm glad to be back in the real world, in a real body instead of being whatchamacallit, a nightvictim.
I spoke to PuppetLover...she was not happy at all...she appeared right in front of me as I was going to leave the Mootel...

PuppetLover: Hello,Pandora!
Me: Uhm...hey!
PuppetLover: You failed your job Pandora!
Me: I know, but we had bigger issues...
PuppetLover: Do I look like I care about your issues you little dimshit...All I know is that you failed to protect one single guy...now he's dead...
Me: I don't even know why Nolan was that important...

PuppetLover snapped at me, holding me up to the wall. For a deity in a 15 year old girls body she has a lot of strenght.

PuppetLover: Nolan was the main servant of The Narrator, which means I was going to hold him hostage there in order to gain an in with The Narrator, but NO! YOU HAD TO RUIN MY PLANS DIDN'T YOU?! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF GARBAGE!

She let go of me...she seemed to have relaxed...let it out of her system...

PuppetLover: Whatever...

She then vanished...

No comments:

Post a Comment